Skip to main content
How do I make a request to access data in the Data Warehouse?
- Contact the member of the EDBI team by filling out the contact form
How can I start using Tableau Desktop?
- Obtain a Tableau license key. If you don't already have a Tableau license, request a quote by creating an RT Ticket (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Central Procurement
- If you already have a Tableau license key assigned to you and are having issues retrieving it, please follow these instructions to retrieve it from Tableau's customer portal or create a ticket to Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence (EDBI) Team (email@example.com)
- Once a Tableau license key is obtained, follow the instructions in our Tableau Getting Started Guide
What is Data Cookbook?
- The Data Cookbook is a central repository of business terms and a data governance tool. Learn more here
- It can be accessed by visiting rice.datacookbook.com
How do I use Data Cookbook?
How do I import Business Term Definitions to Data Cookbook (Data Stewards)?